- The world’s first Volume CT system, is the latest innovation in computed- tomography (CT) technology that ushers in game-changing clinical imagery and applications in neurology, cardiology, and general radiology.
- Captures images of a beating heart in five heartbeats, an organ in a second, and if necessary, whole body trauma in 10 seconds.
- Volume coverage is diagnostic power — including the ability to routinely perform CT-angiography, in addition to rapid test for stroke and chest pain.
- Scans as fast as 0.35 seconds per rotation. Higher speed scanning translates to clearer, sharper images with fewer problems caused by patient movement or motion of a beating heart.
- Automated dose-reduction features means less exposure to radiation.
- Patients benefit from faster exams and less time needed for breath-holds, which can mean less stress for the patient.
« Contact Us or call 800.729.4776 today!
Z-Motion Digital X-Ray System »